Security is why you call it "Home"
Basic coverage in a home insurance policy
- Your home and other buildings on your property.
- The contents of your home.
- Additional living expenses if you have to move out during certain repairs.
- Liability protection for you and your household, also protecting you if someone is accidentally injured or their property is damaged.
State-of-the-art valuation technologies
We are constantly improving and upgrading with the latest tools to better value your property. This helps ensure you get the proper amount of insurance for your home, enough to rebuild it at today’s rates if it were destroyed. Too many consumers tend to underinsure their homes because they don’t have access to the best information. We can help you protect the things you value most.
Optional protection for special concerns
Additional Replacement Cost Coverage that pays up to 125% of your policy limits.
Replacement Cost Contents Coverage that pays for contents of your home, regardless of depreciation.
Identity Theft Protection that pays for expenses incurred to regain your identity. Includes identity restoration services.
Trust us to find you savings
You may qualify for special savings like:
- Loss-free Savings, a reward for having no claims.
- Protective-Device Savings if your home has smoke alarms and a fire extinguisher.
- Savings for Homes Less Than 10 Years Old.
- Extra Savings for insuring both your home and car with Millennium.